Saturday, December 28, 2013

CMM76 Winner & Favorites


* (New Challenge Friday, January 3, 2014!) *

Time for another Challenge Winner and the Design Team Favorites!

Lots of Thanks to last month's anonymous sponsor
of the gift certificate to Simon Says Stamps!

and our random.org winner of the gift certificate is...



CONGRATULATIONS!!!
(The winner has been emailed.)

And now on to our
Design Team Favorites
where the Design Team chooses one of your cards and gives YOU a creative high five!


Wow. Such a gorgeous card! Love the colors, the layout...the fact that it's FLAT. Yep. Splatter that doesn't decorate my wall, charms that will get the Post Master's approval, embossing? Yes, please! As much as I love my paper, this digitally designed card is definitely a new favorite - my favorite entry of this challenge!


A fabulous card just love that image it really brought a smile to my face. Brilliantly coloured and the papers complement the image without detracting from it. A great card design, simple but extremely effective.


We absolutely love all things beautiful here at Card Makin Mama's and your thank you card is simply amazing, its elegant and very special. I am sure that the lucky recipient will be absolutely thrilled to be given such a special card.

Stunning CAS card! I love how the ribbon, card stock and beautifully coloured image show the simplicity and importance of being thankful. 
I love that this card takes a different twist on the "Thankful" theme by incorporating Christmas colors and such a cute image! It makes the theme a lot more versatile than "Just" for Thanksgiving, and Z's coloring is phenomenal!


Thanks for a fabulous challenge!

If you would like to be considered for a DT Fave create your card following the guidelines and theme of the challenge, take well lit pictures and show us your best work!


* (New Challenge Friday, January 3, 2014!) *

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!

3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness - Such a thrill to see my little CAS card up there as a DT favourite! Thank you to DT Lilia for choosing my card - I really appreciate your kind comments. Wishing you and the rest of the DT a joyful day! Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In all my excitement - I forgot to say Congrats to the Winner and other DT Favourites - well done, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card and congrats to the other winners
    carol x

    ReplyDelete